ROC kitchen - Sawtelle - Vegas and Food

Dec 2, 2012

ROC kitchen - Sawtelle

 

Recently I was in Sawtelle and I guess it's been a while.. There were so many new restaurants opened up and here's the one of them. Yes, Chinese / Dim Sum place in Sawtelle. There were no sign of the store because it was still soft opening last week. The food was just average, not the place I wanna keep coming back for. Also my friend told me that  the tea was not strong enough.




















ROC fried rice with Dungeness crab, egg, green onion, vegetables $12
Fried rice was good. The portion was small for Chinese food.













Shanghai soup dumplings with Dungeness crab & pork (Xiao Long Bao) (8pcs) $9.25
Absolutely not recommended. Me and my friend were both so disappointed. The soup was not hot enough, not enough soup inside. Also I didn't like the taste of the filling. I started feeling sick of eating after 3 dumplings.













ROC crispy balls with crab & shrimp (3pcs) $8

























Rating (food): 3.3 / 5
Rating (service): 3.3 / 5
Repeat: Maybe

ROC kitchen
2049 Sawtelle Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 235-2089

http://www.yelp.com/biz/roc-kitchen-los-angeles

ROC Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments