Rockenwagner - Santa Monica - Vegas and Food

Dec 19, 2012

Rockenwagner - Santa Monica

 

If you are walking down on the third street promenade and want some good pastries, this is one of the good place to stop by. I came here 2-3 times and really nothing amazing, just good bakery.



















$3












Some kind of berries and custard inside, I believe. It was good, I liked the taste but when I had this, it was chewy, tough and didn't taste very fresh. Maybe just needed to heat up but still, I liked the taste.













Pretzel $2.50





















Linzer cake $4
Meh.. it was ok













orange pretzel $3
It was big, little sweet side, but I liked it.  I just wish they heat up for people who eats here.













Almond croissant $3
It was ok, not the place I wanna get my almond croissant. Not flaky or crispy.














Go early in the morning













Day old 50% off baguette $2


















Rating (food): 3.4 / 5
Rating (service): 3/ 5
Repeat: Yes

Rockenwagner
311 Arizona Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90401
310-394-4267

Monday - Saturday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm

http://www.rockenwagner.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/rockenwagner-santa-monica-2

Röckenwagner Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments