Towne Food & Drink - Downtown (2) - Vegas and Food

Dec 23, 2012

Towne Food & Drink - Downtown (2)

 

My second trip to Towne Food & Drink for quick lunch. I had good service and delicious food.
I come here and get pastries sometimes, but I start thinking, maybe their pastries are too sweet for me.

CLICK HERE for more pics






















Kool-Aid pitcher caught my eye













dessert menu















Complimentary pretzel bread













Tuscan Kale chop salad $10
maitake/pecorino/cherries/chili&garlic vinaigrette












Kampachi "tacos" $12
hijiki / creme fraiche/ radish












Bite size. Raw Kampachi and hijiki. Their creme fraiche was so creamy and tasty. Tacos were (very) spicy.













I liked bread so I asked for more. It's $5 and they warm up bread, served with extra cheese and butter












Seared Dayboat scallops $19
fig /pickled radish / coconut broth
Those scallops were so flavorful with formed coconut broth, I really loved it.














Red Velvet twinkie $2.50
One of their famous signature red velvet twinkie. They only had two left and I got one. But it was way too sweet for me.













Banana cream tart $4.50














cranberry pop tart $3, pumpkin cheesecake donut $3













Everything is homemade




















Rating : 4.7 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Towne Food & Drink
705 W 9th St
Los Angeles, CA 90015

(213) 623-2366

Mon-Thu 7:30 am - 11:30 pm
Fri 7:30 am - 12:30 am
Sat 8 am - 12:30 am
Sun 8 am - 11:30 pm

http://www.towne-la.com/ 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/towne-food-and-drink-los-angeles

 Towne Food & Drink on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments