Vegan bakery at Breakaway Bakery - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Dec 7, 2012

Vegan bakery at Breakaway Bakery - Los Angeles

 

Well, I'm not a Vegan but I do eat vegan or gluten free stuff. This bakery is vegan and gluten free friendly. I saw this place on Scoutmob so I came here with my friends. The Scoutmob deal was 50% off with max $10 discount. When we were ready to pay, they told us, we have to spend at least $10 to get 50% off discount. I was pretty sure it didn't say that but we couldn't check it because somehow the deal wasn't showing on the Scountmob app on the phone. So I wasn't happy about it. Also I guess we got here late, because they when we arrived around 4pm, there were only few baked goods left and we didn't have many choices and nothing really caught my eye so I just got 2 cookies. I was just browsing their website and they do sell bagels, muffins and donuts so I'm willing to go back and try them.




















Here's my cookies. Brownie dipper $1.40 and Rugalach $1.25. (total $1.40 after 50% off).
Brownie dipper was too chocolaty and too sweet for me.













Vegan Devil's Delight. I had a bite and it was good. I liked this one.














Rating (food): 3 / 5
Rating (service): 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Breakaway Bakery
5264 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90019

(310) 968-9380

Mon-Thu 10 am - 5 pm
Fri, Sun 10 am - 3 pm

http://breakawaybakery.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/breakaway-bakery-los-angeles

Breakaway Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments