Mo-Chica - Downtown - Vegas and Food

Feb 25, 2013

Mo-Chica - Downtown

 

I came here for lunch special. For $15, you get 2 sides, one entree of your choice and dessert. My choice of entree was stew and my friend's choice was risotto.

"Mo-chica is a vibrant, urban restaurant serving Chef Ricardo Zarate’s modern interpretations on traditional Peruvian comfort food."























Salad













pasta salad, cucumber, mayonnaise













Quinotto
Quinoa risotto, wild mushrooms, Parmesan, parsley infused oil
My friend's entree. I didn't try it.














Carapulcra
Peruvian sun dried tomato stew, crispy pork belly, peanuts, chimichurri













I knew it's gonna be little fatty but I had to try it. My stew was very nice. Soft, little spicy, flavorful.














Bite size cake with berry sauce














Rating: 4.3 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Mo-Chica
514 W 7th St
Los Angeles, CA 90014

 (213) 622-3744

Mon-Sat 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Mon-Sat 5:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Sun 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Sun 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm

 http://mo-chica.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/mo-chica-los-angeles-2

Mo-Chica on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments