Equator - Pasadena - Vegas and Food

Mar 19, 2013

Equator - Pasadena

 

I had quick happy hour dinner with my friend.They have different happy hour every day. I guess I was here on Thursday because our martini was $3. The service was good but bit slow.













Happy Hour menu























Our happy hour $3 Lychee and cosmopolitan martinis














Free Pan fried dumplings with Yelp check-in
It didn't taste homemade, tasted like frozen gyoza so I'm guessing it's pre made frozen gyoza. Not recommended.



















Wilted spinach and mushroom salad with fried egg and crispy onions $9
I absolutely loved it. This salad was so tasty. All the salad should be tasty like this salad.













Spicy tuna roll $8













Popcorn chicken (Freddie-style with spicy peppers) $11
It had some Chinese/Taiwanese food flavor. It was pretty big portion. I personally didn't like it so much.
































Rating: 3.8 / 5
Service: 3.4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Equator
22 Mills Pl
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626) 564-8656

Mon-Thu 8 am - 12 am (happy hour 4pm-close)
Fri-Sat 8 am - 1:30 am
Sun 8 am - 11:30 pm
dim sum brunch & happy hour saturdays and sundays 10:30am - 4pm

http://www.equatorcafe.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/equator-pasadena




Equator Asian Fusion Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments