Food Network's cupcake war winner Sweet Arleen's cupcakes - Vegas and Food

Mar 9, 2013

Food Network's cupcake war winner Sweet Arleen's cupcakes

 

I was on my way to the dentist. When I got there, I saw this cute food truck. Of course I had to check out and it says Food network's cupcake war winner. Well, that caught my eye. So I started browsing their yummy looking cupcakes 10 minutes before my dentist appointment. Ok, each cupcake is $4 which is not cheap and I'm not a big cupcake fan but I still had to try to see how yummy they are.


















I couldn't decide between strawberry cheesecake and red velvet but I got strawberry cheesecake since it was prettier. The size of cupcake was the size that you make at home, and the price was $4














vanilla cupcake, cream cheese inside, strawberry cream cheese frosting on top. Frosting part was good, because they probably do use real strawberry. But my cupcake was way too sweet and overpriced for a piece of cupcake. It's hard to believe this is the winning cupcake on Food Network. I guess I got too excited, I was very disappointed. This is not the best cupcake. They didn't have any bread puddings so I'm willing to try their bread puddings next time.














Rating: 3 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Maybe

Sweet Arleen's cupcakes 
960 S Westlake Blvd
Westlake Village, CA 91361

(805) 373-7373

Mon-Sat 10 am - 7 pm
Sun 11 am - 4 pm

http://www.sweetarleens.com/ 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sweet-arleens-westlake-village

 Sweet Arleen's on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments