Tsujita LA Artisan Noodle - Sawtelle, West L.A. - Vegas and Food

Mar 24, 2013

Tsujita LA Artisan Noodle - Sawtelle, West L.A.

 

Tsujita is very popular for their ramen noodles, but they only serve ramen during lunch time. I was here for quick dinner. Lucky me, we didn't have to wait at all, there were some tables open on Saturday night.

It's little pricey during the dinner time. I'm sure you can find better Japanese restaurants in Torrance/Gardena area, but as a Japanese restaurant in LA, this place was very good.
Also, I really like the menu here. Just by looking at their menu makes me wanna go back because there are so many other items I wanna try. I'd also recommended this place to Vegetarians.


























Plum wine













Mango nectar $5
was DELICIOUS. Big pieces of mango in it













Cod roe with shiso leaf $9.50
I couldn't decide between this and uni tempura, but I choose this since I was getting uni bowl. It's rare to find cod roe tempura in L.A. It was little too greasy, they could cut more oil, but good.













Uni-Ikura bowl (half) $14













I actually wanted to order assorted sashimi bowl but my mistake, I ordered this. Still, not sure if I'd pay $14 for this but it was good, it wasn't amazing though.













Tofu okonomiyaki $12













My friend wanted gyoza, but they were sold out so my friend ordered this instead. Because they use tofu, it's so soft and healthier, I guess. There were shredded cabbage and bean sprouts under 5-6 slices of soft tofu.














Rating: 4 / 5
Service: 3.8 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Tsujita LA Artisan Noodle
2057 Sawtelle Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025

(310) 231-7373

Mon-Sun 11 am - 2 pm
Mon-Sun 6 pm - 12 am

http://tsujita-la.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/tsujita-la-artisan-noodle-los-angeles

Tsujita LA Artisan Noodle on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments