Cafe Todo Dia - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jun 6, 2013

Cafe Todo Dia - Koreatown

 

Brazilian restaurant in Koreatown. I felt like I should be getting traditional Brazilian food but I really wanted spaghetti with  sausage so that's what I got. I also wanted to get some appetizers but I didn't know the price has gone up and also I didn't have enough cash. Oh well, next time.















Menu



















Complimentary small dishes comes with your meal. Pickled cucumer, celery, and potato salad. They were all delicious.













Spaghetti with Brazilian sausage $7.99
Homemade tomato sauce, sausage, pasta, .. I absolutely LOVED it. Just what I was expected.












..oily













Free dessert with Yelp check in.
My choice was either tiramisu or ice cream, so I choose tiramisu. Tasted like store bought.













Rating: 4.2 / 5 
Service: 3.8 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Cafe Todo Dia 
3003 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006
(213) 739-0112

Mon-Sat 7:30 am - 8 pm
Sun 12:30 pm - 8:30 pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-todo-dia-los-angeles-2

Cafe Todo Dia on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments