Celebrating National Donut day at BLD - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Jun 8, 2013

Celebrating National Donut day at BLD - Los Angeles

 

6/7 was the National Donut day. I came here to try their donuts tasting event. When I arrived, this place was packed but the counter area was empty.

I had three donuts and I must say, they were one of the best donuts I've ever had. They were all fluffy and mouthwatering. Also very unique flavors, you can't get anywhere else. Really delicious.















preview donuts menu


















She's making my donuts













I got 3 donuts $8.50
Yes, that's all for me.













Beer caramel & pretzel crunch
All three donuts were really delicious, but I think this was my favorite.













cereal milk glazed












fluffynutty
Toasted marshmallow cream, peanut butter cream. I'm sure Elvis would love this.













Rating: 4.5 / 5 
Service: 3.7 / 5
Repeat: Yes

BLD
7450 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323) 930-9744

Mon-Thu, Sun 8 am - 10 pm
Fri-Sat 8 am - 11 pm

http://www.bldrestaurant.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bld-los-angeles

BLD on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments