Pizzeria Napoli - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jun 25, 2013

Pizzeria Napoli - Koreatown

 

Pizzeria Napoli, new pizza place just opened on the second floor of Assi supermarket in Koreatown.
They are having grand opening special, everything is 50% off now. They don't deliver so I called and picked up. It was difficult ordering over the phone because the lady couldn't understand English well. Also I'm not sure what time they close but when I when to there last week around 6pm, they were already closing.
















menu













I ordered 12" pizza with easy cheese, Canadian ham, roasted eggplant, and basil. It was $6.












When I got home, I opened the box, and it looked kinda small so I measured it. It was 10". I called and told them about it. Their response was "that's our 12", our pizza is by weight.". I was like.. what a fuck? They kept saying that my 10" pizza is 12". At the end, they said I can bring back the pizza and they make bigger one but I was already home so I refused it.  At least it was only $6 and my pizza was not bad at all. But I still feel like I was tricked and not very happy about it.

The dough was chewy, thick crust, also my pizza / crust was not greasy at all which is good (well, I ordered with VERY easy on cheese).













Rating (food): 3.8 / 5
Rating (service): 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Pizzeria Napoli
3525w 8th st,
Los Angeles, California 90005
(213) 387-4992

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pizzeria-Napoli/372035622901700

No comments:
Write comments