Du-par's 75th Anniversary - Vegas and Food

Oct 24, 2013

Du-par's 75th Anniversary

 

I went to Dupar's on their 75th anniversary day. Omg... when we arrived around 3pm, there were long line. We waited one hour. But by the time we were leaving, the line was insane. So I guess we were kinda lucky because we only waited an hour.

I ordered chowder, chicken pot pie, and gooseberry pie. After I got my food, I was keep asking to myself, why did I get chowder, pie, and chicken pot pie?? That's all creamy soup and pies! Why didn't I get something different like meatloaf or sandwich? I was keep saying this all day. Anyways, I liked chowder and burger. Desserts were too American for me (means too sweet for my taste).

pic of our receipt is here: http://instagram.com/p/fjCPnlMUgF/














75th anniversary menu














Split pea soup $0.15 and sprite (Free refills) $0.10













Clam Chowder $0.25












Apple pie $0.15













Gooseberry pie $0.15
My first time gooseberry pie. It was sour. 












Cheeseburger with no cheese $0.25















Chicken pot pie $0.35












I should've known that they use dark meat. I guess I didn't care so much 'cause it was only $0.35.














Du-par's 
6333 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90036

(323) 933-8446
Open 24 hours

www.du-pars.com

http://www.yelp.com/biz/du-pars-restaurant-and-bakery-los-angeles

Du Par's Restaurant & Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments