Yelp elite event at McCormick & Schmick's - Downtown - Vegas and Food

Oct 29, 2013

Yelp elite event at McCormick & Schmick's - Downtown

 

Here's some pics from Yelp elite event at McCormick & Schmick's in Downtown.















menu


















We started off with some wine














Miniature Lump crab tower with avocado, mango, orange vinaigrette
..was delicious












Clam chowder was delicious too












This is the third course "Surf and Turf" with stuffed shrimp with buerre blanc sauce and filet medallions with mushroom demi-glace, served with lobster risotto and asparagus spears












I asked if they can do without cheese, and this is what I got. I know, I lost my appetite. My plate looked sad. Also rice was hard and old so I had to ask them to give me new rice and sauce for the steak. Later I found out that they thought I can't eat any daily and that's why I got no sauce.












And this is what I got. steak with sauce, and rice with squash.













coffee












dessert "Chef's mini-dessert trio"
Miniature creme brulee, cheesecake, and up-side down apple pie with caramelized walnut crust with a miniature scoop of vanilla ice cream













McCormick & Schmick's 
4th & Hope, Adjacent to 400 S. Hope St. Fl 4
Los Angeles, CA 90071

(213) 629-1929

Mon-Fri 11 am - 10 pm
Sat 3 pm - 10 pm
Sun 4 pm - 9 pm

http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/mccormick-and-schmicks-los-angeles

McCormick & Schmick's on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments