$3 a bowl at Shinsengumi - Sawtelle - Vegas and Food

Mar 6, 2014

$3 a bowl at Shinsengumi - Sawtelle

 

Shinsengumi Sawtelle location was having $3 a bowl of ramen between 3/3 and 3/6.
I didn't like Shinsengumi at Little Tokyo location so I never went back. But since it was only $3 a bowl and I had a gift certificate, I decided to go to Shinsengumi Sawtelle location.
I like the food this location better than Little Tokyo location.

CLICK HERE for pics from Shin-Sen-Gumi in Little Tokyo















menu



















1/2 takana cha-han $3.75
It wasn't mushy like the one I had at Little Tokyo location. Although still not satisfied.













Soboro-don $3
Ground chicken and egg on top of rice. It was tasty and I liked it a lot.













Hakata ramen $3 with flavored egg $1
It wasn't smelly like the one at Little Tokyo location. Still, my ramen didn't have much flavor and it was below average.  But It's only $3.













Seriously, I just don't understand why Shinsengumi is so popular. Do you really think ramen is good here?  ..really?  *this is just my personal opinion.


Rating: 3.6 / 5
Service: 3.6 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Hakata Ramen Shinsengumi 
1601 Sawtelle Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025

(424) 208-3293

Hours: 11am-12am

http://www.shinsengumigroup.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/hakata-ramen-shinsengumi-los-angeles-2

Hakata Ramen Shin-Sen-Gumi on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments