The Pie Hole - Little Tokyo (2) - Vegas and Food

Mar 24, 2014

The Pie Hole - Little Tokyo (2)

 

It's been two years, I guess? I haven't been back since their opening month.  I went back recently and their pies were improved. I didn't like my first visit, but I see so many people says The Pie Hole is the best, so I had to go back and try again. I actually liked their pies. Still, $6 a slice is not very cheap specially when I got such a small slice.

CLICK HERE for pics from2012



















Earl Grey tea pie $6
I really think they need little bigger box. What a mess.













This is probably my favorite of all. It was really delicious.













Thai tea pie $6
Coconut & cornflake crust, a layer of chocolate, thai tea. This pie was graham cracker crust and very sweet and soft texture. Probably using lots of butter and sugar. It was good but my slice was really small and when I got home, the crust fell apart, so I mentioned on instagram about it, and I got a response by The Pie Hole and they said I get a free pie.













Maple custard pie
..So I got this pie for free. It's like creme brulee as a pie.














Rating : 4 / 5
Service: 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

The Pie Hole
714 Traction Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90013

(213) 537-0115

Tue-Thu, Sun 11 am - 10 pm
Fri-Sat 11 am - 11 pm

http://www.thepieholela.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-pie-hole-los-angeles-3

 The Pie Hole on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments