Belwood Bakery - Studio City - Vegas and Food

May 14, 2014

Belwood Bakery - Studio City

 

I had to kill some time in the area so I came here. This place was perfect place to kill time, because there were cozy sofa and food magazines and some books. I was here like an hour. The cashier girl was very nice.


















This is some kind of pastry with pecan and cinnamon $2.95












I took a bite, and it was dry, just didn't like it at all













So I told the cashier girl and I got this instead. It's danish with peach with custard and an apple. It was delicious.













Rating: 3 / 5
Service: 4.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Belwood Bakery
12634 Ventura Blvd,
Studio City, CA 91604

(818) 755-8853

http://www.yelp.com/biz/belwood-bakery-studio-city

 Belwood Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments