M Cafe - Beverly Hills - Vegas and Food

May 5, 2014

M Cafe - Beverly Hills

 

M cafe was having anniversary special today, 5 items for $5 each.I thought that's a great deal but AFTER I placed my order and ready to leave, they were saying that this $5 menu items are not the regular size. So I don't get fries and drink with my burger, or other stuff for my teriyaki too. I really wish they explain that first. When I saw my food, I was little disappointed. But the food was fine.

Anyway, I placed my order and I was waiting my food for 10 minutes or so and one of the worker finally asked me, if I'm waiting for something and I said yes, I'm waiting for my to go food. And guess what, my food was already ready and it was just sitting there. How come no one told me it's ready??  Also all the workers were not welcoming. Kinda cold, bitchy attitude.When I asked for no cheese, the lady said no. I'm guessing you can't because it's already pre-made?



















Free iced tea (or lemonade) with four square check-in













Salmon teriyaki with quinoa and steamed veggies $5













Big Macro + your choice of side $5













with side of soba noodles













All came in a M cafe eco bag.













Rating: 3.6 / 5
Service: 2 / 5
Repeat: Yes 

M cafe
9433 Brighton Way,
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

(310) 858-8459

Monday - Saturday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday:10:00 am – 7:00 pm

http://www.mcafedechaya.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/m-cafe-beverly-hills

 M Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments