Otomisan - East L.A. - Vegas and Food

May 31, 2014

Otomisan - East L.A.

 

I've been wanting to go this place and I finally went there earlier this month.
This tiny hole in the wall restaurant has only 3 booths and a counter. We were there right before dinner time so we didn't have to wait at all. 20 minutes later, there were line. While we were here, someone was screaming "someone's car is getting ticket!" so watch out.

There were only one Japanese lady serving in front and the service was little slow. Also  I think yelp reviews are overrated. It wasn't good as I expected. But maybe whichever I ordered wasn't good and if I order something else, maybe I'm gonna like it..? Well, if I ever go back, I wanna try tempura or curry.















menu



















Sukiyaki bowl $9.95













I ordered beef teriyaki and pork cutlet dinner combination $12.50
comes with rice and miso soup













Unfortunately, pork cutlet was too tough and not juicy. For beef teriyaki, I didn't think I'm getting thinly sliced beef, so that was little disappointed and it was tasteless.













Rating: 3 / 5 
Service: 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Otomisan
2506 1/2 E 1st St,
Los Angeles, CA 90033

(323) 526-1150

Mon-Sat:11:30am – 3:00pm, 4:30pm – 9:00pm
Closed on Sundays

http://www.yelp.com/biz/otomisan-restaurant-los-angeles 


Otomisan on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments