Lashiq Natural Eyelash Growth Serum - Vegas and Food

Feb 17, 2015

Lashiq Natural Eyelash Growth Serum

 



















As I'm an Asian, I was always concerned about my short eye lashes. So I was really excited to try this product. I've been using it for 2-3 weeks now, and I do think I see the results slowly. I think my lashes are getting slowly thicker and growing. I'll be keep continue using it and hopefully I see more results!

NATURAL & EFFECTIVE: The ONLY 100% Natural Eyelash Growth Stimulator that is clinically proven to increase eyelash density up to 82% in just 4 weeks. No SLS (Sulfates). No Parabens. No Chemical Preservatives.

LASHIQ is a very easy to apply eyelash stimulator serum. It needs only once daily usage in the evening before bedtime.

FOR ALL SKIN TYPE, WOMEN AND MEN

LASHIQ contains a robust formula of handpicked ingredients designed to transform thin and short eyelashes into luscious eyelashes in one month. It has Biotin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Retinyl Palmitate, Pumpkin Seed


Here is why you need to get LASHIQ today:
- It not only enhances the natural growth of your eyelashes and brows, but also nourish them.
- It promises quick results; with your eyelashes growing in only a few weeks time
- NO need to worried about SLS, Parabens and Chemical Preservatives.
- Easy to use

http://www.amazon.com/lashiq-natural-eyelash-growth-serum/dp/b00ni4nscm

No comments:
Write comments