Pizzeria Mozza - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Feb 9, 2015

Pizzeria Mozza - Los Angeles

 

I've been to Osteria Mozza, but this was actually my first time trying Pizzeria Mozza. I've been to other Mario Batari's restaurants and I always enjoy his restaurants. I really liked the food here, both mussels and pizza were delicious. However, the service was not very good, we had empty plates on the table for a while and no one cleaned, no refill, asked for dessert menu and never brought us. Also I don't like that the tables are so close. I'm not very comfortable sitting so close to people I don't know. I don't like I can hear or they can hear our conversations.

CLICK HERE for 1 min Tastemade video


















Mussels $11














Bacon, Salame, fennel sausage, guanciale, tomato & mozzarella $19
We got with no cheese.














Stumptown coffee
We didn't like it. It didn't taste fresh so we asked our waiter to change to fresh one. I still didn't like it though.













Caramel Coppetta with marshmallow sauce & salted Spanish peanuts $10












Cinnamon Gelato pie $10
-with caramel rum sauce and chestnut cookie crumble














Pizzeria Mozza
641 N Highland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Open 7 days a week: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am

(323) 297-0101

http://pizzeriamozza.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/pizzeria-mozza-los-angeles

Pizzeria Mozza on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments