Texting Gloves for Smartphone & Touchscreen - Vegas and Food

Mar 18, 2015

Texting Gloves for Smartphone & Touchscreen

 




















I love these smart gloves. I actually tried to use my smartphone wearing regular gloves in winter time and of course, I couldn't use it. So I'm very happy to received it because it actually works. And gloves are actually comfortable and design is simple.

These premium Smart Gloves utilize most recent "Touch-nology" to keep your fingers cozy, comfortable, and doing all the things warm fingers do best, like:
-texting in the nippy air on your Smartphone
-using a find-my-car app in a freezing parking lot
-placing phone calls during snowball fights with no interruption
-snapping that perfect wintry shot on your iPhone

iGotTech's #1 Best Gloves are made with attention to detail of premium materials for comfort & durability.

http://iGotTech.com

http://www.amazon.com/Texting-Gloves-Smartphone-Touchscreen-Touch-nology/dp/B00Q10K0EO/



No comments:
Write comments