Midici Neapolitan Pizza - Sherman Oaks Grand Opening - Vegas and Food

Jun 29, 2015

Midici Neapolitan Pizza - Sherman Oaks Grand Opening

 

Midici pizza just opened in Sherman Oaks about a week ago and I was invited to try their food.
I really enjoyed everything here. Not only they serve good food, but also everything is fresh and cheap! The pizza dough is only using 4 ingredients, Non-GMO double zero Neapolitan, water, sea salt and yeast. That's it. And the sauce is super natural. Only one pure ingredients; non-GMO crushed Italian peeled tomatoes. No oil, no sugars.

MidiCi’s mission statement is “We Bring Friends Together”. The first MidiCi restaurant will offer guests fully personalized, authentic Neapolitan pizzas, baked in traditional wood-fired ovens hand-made in Naples, Italy – the same way they were built over 100 years ago.

CLICK HERE for Tastemade video






















Wood Fire-Roasted vegetable tapas (your choice of 3 veggies) $5
fingerling potatoes, zucchini, and artichoke hearts

Unfortunately, it was too greasy for me. They seems to put too much oil on it.













My customized pizza $11.50
mushrooms, eggplant, broccolini, meatball and ham, no cheese.













I really liked my pizza, specially the dough. It reminds me of Naan.













cafe latte $3.50













Signature nutella calzone, fresh berries and banana $6












Since it says "best seller", I had to try it, even I was so full. The calzone was huge. And it was absolutely delicious. It's big enough for 2-3 people.














Condiments































































I received swag bag filled with these goodies. Since I do cook and I LOVE coffee, I'm just so happy.



















Midici
14612 Ventura Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 91403

(818) 788-2178

Mon-Thurs 11:00 am - 1:00 am
Friday 11:00 am - 2:00 am
Saturday 9:00 am - 2:00 am
Sunday 9:00 am - 1:00 am

Parking available in the structure behind MidiCi $1/h for the first 2h

http://www.mymidici.com/home

http://www.yelp.com/biz/midici-los-angeles-8


No comments:
Write comments