DripDrop - Vegas and Food

Jul 29, 2015

DripDrop

 















I received DripDrop and tried for the first time. I actually liked it a lot. It tastes better than any other flavored water. You just mix into water. That's it. I actually tried it when I got sick and it helped a lot.

DripDrop prevents and treats dehydration from exercise, heat, travel or illness. Everyone from pro athletes, to moms, to the U.S. Special Forces are quickly discovering that DripDrop fixes dehydration fast and is a great, effective alternative to sports drinks and other rehydration solutions.
Safe enough to drink every day, DripDrop hydration solution contains:

-3x the electrolytes & ½ the calories of most sports drinks
-25% more electrolytes than pediatric solutions
-Clinically shown to absorb 34% faster than water alone
-Great tasting compared to pediatric solutions and sports drinks
-No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
-Pharmacist Approved
http://dripdrop.com/






















I received it for free but my opinions are my own.


No comments:
Write comments