BierBeisl Imbiss - Downtown L.A. - Vegas and Food

Sep 3, 2015

BierBeisl Imbiss - Downtown L.A.

 

I was excited to try BierBeisl but I was kinda disappointed at the end.
So, I tried Nurnberger $8, it comes with 2 German sausage, fresh horseradish and your choice of bread. I chose pretzel. Pretzel was dry and wasn't very good. I didn't get horseradish. I guess they forgot, which is really sad. I really loved German sausages, it was really good.  I also wanted to try their pastry so I got brioche. Brioche was my hand size and it was $5.50. It was good, but also it's $5.50 which is pretty pricey.
What I really didn't like about this place was that they charge "service charge" automatically. My sausage $8 + one small brioche $5.50, the total came up to $17.36. Water was self-serve and we picked up our food our self, and they still charge you "service charge". I really don't like that system. The stuff were all very nice and friendly, but because of this service charge, and everything was overpriced, I probably won't go back. ..Good food though!


CLICK HERE for Tastemade video.


















Nurnberger $8















Brioche $5.50














Bread comes with sampler













Sampler of 3 $15













service charge included. And you are not only paying tax on the food. It's taxed after the food + service charge. WTF!?


















BierBeisl Imbiss 
541 S Spring St
Los Angeles, CA 90013

 (213) 935-8035

 Open 7 days a week: 8:00 am - 2:00 am

 http://www.bierbeisl-imbiss.com/

 http://www.yelp.com/biz/bierbeisl-imbiss-los-angeles

No comments:
Write comments