LA weekly burgers & beer 2015 - Vegas and Food

Sep 3, 2015

LA weekly burgers & beer 2015

 

The first time ever, LA weekly had Burgers & Beer event recently. As it says, it's all about beer and burgers and I mean it. If you love beer and burger, this is the perfect event to go to. And I suggest to bring Ziploc. No, seriously.. I had so many burgers I wanted to try but I was too full and I couldn't. One of the burger I really wish I tried were Vaka burger and seoul sausage. 

I thought they're gonna have sliders or small sample size but no, it wasn't. Some places serves sliders, but many places were serving full size regular burgers. I wish they had smaller portion so I can try more. Still, I think I ate around 15 burgers so I'm satisfied.

Check my Facebook page to see complete 86 pics
CLICK HERE for Tastemade video




















Thanks for modeling! He works at Cassell's in Koreatown.














Burger by Belcampo was my favorite of all.













The most popular burger by Animal






No comments:
Write comments