Grand Opening! Kashira Japanese restaurant - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Dec 30, 2015

Grand Opening! Kashira Japanese restaurant - Koreatown

 

I was invited to Kashira's grand opening tasting event. The owner and the sushi chefs are all Japanese. You get to try authentic Japanese food for very reasonable prices. I posted pics of the menu below so you can see it. They also have happy hour, 4-9pm, and 2 hours free parking! But if you are drinking a lot, you can take metro right in front of the restaurant.

I really enjoyed the food. Everything was very fresh.

CLICK HERE for my short Tastemade video.



















Crunchy Spicy Tuna Roll













Popcorn Shrimp Roll


























Sake, tea, and iichiko Yuzu. I can't say no to anything with Yuzu. It was delicious.













Live Oyster was huge! So meaty and I loved it. Probably the biggest and thickest oysters I've ever had.
















Salmon Sashimi













Bluefin Tuna w/Garlic Chili oil













Spicy Tuna on Crispy Rice Cake













Ahi Poke Salad













Real Dradon Roll













I tried ahi poke salad, spring roll, rice cake, sashimi and rolls.














Bara chirashi reminds me of my mom's homemade chirashi. It has kanpyo, shredded eggs and fresh seafood. We had sample size. When you order at the restaurant, you get bigger size of course.













Otoro Salmon, Uni, Scallop, Yellowtail, Bluefin Tuna. Delicious.













Tokyo Shoyu Ramen. I really liked their ramen.. really. Loved the thickness of the noodle and the flavor, of course. The picture below is small size.



















Kashira Japanese restaurant
3785 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010

(213) 388-1620

Sun - Thurs: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 11:30 am - 11:00 pm

2 hour free parking.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/kashira-los-angeles

No comments:
Write comments