Cheesecake Factory - Vegas and Food

Feb 8, 2016

Cheesecake Factory

 

It was back in December,I went to Cheesecake Factory for quick bites. I'm sure everyone has been to Cheesecake Factory at least once. I've been to Cheesecake Factory before too, but maybe like 10 years ago. This was my only second or third time trying Cheesecake Factory, I think. Because it's been SO long, I had no idea that they do offer skinny cocktails and the food under 490 calories. I mean place like this didn't care about the calories 10 years ago.

So, of course I got skinny cosmopolitan, which is under 150 calories. I didn't like the taste though..














My friend got beets salad













I got crispy crab bites $6.95 from under 490 calories menu. I actually liked it. I love crab cakes and it was good amount.













Well I didn't wanna leave here without trying cheesecake. We shared White chocolate caramel macadamia nut cheesecake. It's super rich and gooey. It was way too sweet and too rich for me, and too much cream. I felt like I'm eating block of sugar. Also macadamia nut didn't taste fresh. I stopped in two bites. Sorry to say this but I didn't like it at all.





















Cheesecake Factory
511 Americana Way
Glendale, CA 91210

(818) 550-7505

Mon-Thurs: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri-Sat: 11:00 am - 12:30 am
Sun:10am-11pm

http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-cheesecake-factory-glendale-2

The Cheesecake Factory Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:
Write comments