Green festival expo 2016 - Vegas and Food

Sep 22, 2016

Green festival expo 2016

 

I checked out green festival expothis year for the first time. If you are vegan, organic, gluten free, healthy or has allergy, this is the event you wanna check out. Not only the food, but they also have clothing, bed, cosmetics, fabrics, baby food, teas and coffee, etc. They even had vegan nail colors!

Green Festival is an America’s largest and longest-running sustainability and green living event. The three-day Expo in Los Angeles featured thousands of products and services to celebrate green living in the local sustainability community, serving as the city’s most prominent vegan/vegetarian event for green brands and environmentally-friendly lifestyles.

CLICK HERE for complete 96 pics.

http://www.greenfestivals.org/









vegan protein, yes, I need it.


I'm telling you, those baby foods are yummy! Yes, I tasted!



Vegan nail color! I think it was $15 each.

No comments:
Write comments