Gong Cha - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Mar 20, 2017

Gong Cha - Koreatown

 

It's been a month since they opened in Ktown. I' always get the same drink, which is Earl Grey milk tea with 3J. It comes with 3 toppings! It's a good deal, I think. Also you get to choose sugar level and ice level. I always get no sugar but it still sweet enough for me.I wish I could get nonfat milk but I think they said milk tea is pre-made so I can't do or they don't have non-fat milk. But for overall, I like this place.




Earl Grey milk tea with 3J (M) $4
It comes with pearl, pudding, and Herbal jelly. This is the one I received on the first day. As you can see, I couldn't tell if there was pudding in it or not. And it did have pudding in it, but very small amount.
A week later, I went back and I got the same drink again. It seems like I got more toppings in it. I was happy.



Gong Cha
3785 Wilshire Blvd,
Los Angeles, CA 90010

(213) 375-7143

Mon-Sun: 10AM–10PM

http://gong-cha-usa.com/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/gong-cha-los-angeles

No comments:
Write comments