Kung Fu Tea - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Mar 18, 2017

Kung Fu Tea - Koreatown

 

Kung Fu Teajust opened in Koreatown. They are having buy 1 get 1 free (selected drinks) deal until 3/19. I ordered 2 kung Fu bubble milk tea with boba, and pudding. The taste was just ok, unfortunately, it'll be my first time and last time coming here. In fact, I throw away my second drink after I had few sips. The stuff were nice, but they seems to not know what they are doing or don't have knowledge about the menu yet. 
Anyways, I got bubble milk tea. I ordered bubble milk tea and it doesn't comes with bubble. I was like... what a f***?? I have to pay extra to get boba in my bubble milk tea? Isn't that supposed to come with it if it's bubble milk tea? Am I wrong? When I asked them "what is green/red wow milk?" 
They said basically it's milk. And of course it also doesn't comes with toppings, you have to pay extra if you want toppings. Then what's the different between red and green wow milk? On the website, it says red is red bean toppings, and green is mung bean toppings. So you'd think it comes with it, right? 
Anyways, it's not the place for me. Pretty much every drink they make here are using powders, nothing real stuff.



KF bubble milk tea (M) $3.25 + boba $0.50 + pudding $0.50 =$4.25



Kung Fu Tea
740 S Western Ave #117
Los Angeles, CA 90005

(213) 699-9114

Mon-Sat:11:30 am - 10:30 pm
Sun:12:00 pm - 9:30 pm


http://www.kfteausa.com/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/kung-fu-tea-los-angeles



No comments:
Write comments