Aburiya Raku - West Hollywood - Vegas and Food

May 9, 2018

Aburiya Raku - West Hollywood

 

I came here for belated birthday dinner. Three of us had two $90 omakase, and few items from menu.
Food was not the best but good, although the service was very slow.



Homemade tofu - It was part of Omakase. I think it's one of the popular dish here. 
Poached egg with Sea Urchin and Salmon Roe
I also ordered side of rice and put them on top of it. So good.
Tsukune $3.5 x 2
I think this was Iberico pork. But not sure, it looks beef to me. Could be kobe beef.
Sashimi for two - part of Omakase
Takana Inari $4
I think it's Kobe beef with garlic $9. It was also part of Omakase
Tomatoes - part of Omakase
Takenoko (bamboo shoots) - Part of Omakase
Asparagus and Chicken - Part of Omakase

Fish - Part of Omakase
I think it was Iberoco Pork - also part of Omakase
Part of Omakase
Part of Omakase
And birthday dessert
Green tea creme brulee
Homemade sorbet



Aburiya Raku 
521 N La Cienega Blvd,
West Hollywood, CA

(213) 308-9393

Lunch: Mon-Fri 12pm-2:30pm
Dinner: Mon-Thur 6pm-12am
Fri & Sat: 6pm-1am

https://aburiyarakula.wixsite.com/weho

https://www.yelp.com/biz/aburiya-raku-west-hollywood


No comments:
Write comments