Bubble Crush - Monterey Park - Vegas and Food

Jun 26, 2018

Bubble Crush - Monterey Park

 

Just opened about 6 months ago, Bubble Crush make their boba drinks with all real stuff, like real fruits, real milk, and real strong tea. They don't use any creamer, fruit syrups, powders. That's great.
I sometimes ask " do you use real fruits?" and if they say "no, we use powders" then I just leave. Because I don't wanna powder drinks. I want all made with real stuff.

All their drinks are good, you can really taste strong flavor of teas. You can also choose sugar level so you don't have to worry about your drinks being too sweet.









I love this. You get to taste two flavors. 


Be sure to take pics here!





Bubble Crush 
848 E Garvey Ave D,
Monterey Park, CA 91755

(626) 321-2980

Fri-Sat:11AM–12AM
Sun-Thurs:11AM–11PM

https://www.yelp.com/biz/bubble-crush-monterey-park

No comments:
Write comments