Recap: DTLA Donut Fest 6.16.18 - Vegas and Food

Jun 17, 2018

Recap: DTLA Donut Fest 6.16.18

 

I checked out DTLA donut fest before I get to work. I only had 30 minutes, It was from 9am-4pm, but when I got there around 9:30am, there were already so many people lined up, which I didn't expect. Trejo's donuts was one of the most popular vender, by the time I was leaving little before 10am, they were almost sold out. DK's donut was another popular vender, there was long line. Luckily I didn't have to wait too long since I was there early. Most donuts were around $5 each. Be sure to check out my video at the end!












 Air + Day Vegan Donuts
 I think it was pistachio and rose
 From DK's donuts







http://www.unionstationla.com/happenings/dtla-donut-fest


No comments:
Write comments