Recap: Dessert Goals - Los Angeles 2018 - Vegas and Food

Jul 18, 2018

Recap: Dessert Goals - Los Angeles 2018

 

My friend invited me to Dessert Goals L.A. event. There's two types of tickets, General admission $15, and Extra sugar rush $35 which also comes with gift bag. Our ticket was $35. What I thought was if you are paying $35, they should have more free stuff. It's totally not worth $35, it's not even worth $10. You are paying $15 or $35 just to get in and you have to pay extra for the food. I've been to so many events and usually if you are paying $35, everything inside is free. I didn't pay for anything but I'll be pissed if I had to. Also event space was pretty small, I noticed many people were leaving within 30 minutes.
















At least coffee was free and it was good

Is this worth $35? I don't think so.





https://dessertgoals.com/


No comments:
Write comments