Kura revolving sushi bar Hokkaido and Tohoku fair - Vegas and Food

Jul 19, 2018

Kura revolving sushi bar Hokkaido and Tohoku fair

 

Kura sushi is having Japan fair in Hokkaido & Tohoku from 7/13-7/22. It's been a while since my last visit. Most sushi is $2.75 a plate.
This place was busy and wait hour was one hour during dinner time. So we walked around in the area and killed some time and came back. You get text message. Waited one hour but we only stayed there 15 minutes.
They do validate parking ticket if you park at Japanese village plaza parking lot (1st / central) , but validation is only good for one hour and waiting hour is one hour. Since I know the area well, I got 2hr validation somewhere else.

Anyway, my visit at Kura was really bad. Food quality was worth than I thought. Rice seems like made with machine, all crabs tasted frozen, some of them were too much sauce on it, I ordered everything with touch panel so it should be fresh, but I felt like everything we got was not fresh.

And it really made me angry when other family behind me dropped food and fell off on my $2000 leather purse! I just left right away. 

After coming here I told myself, never again. It's not worth the wait. Don't waste your time.

CLICK HERE for pics from 2012

Revolving sushi bar is fun and it's popular in Japan because it's fast, fun, and cheap. But I'm not sure how fresh they are, specially here in L.A. I feel like some of them are just sitting there forever.

Only available during this week.
This is touch panel. You can order what you want, and it'll arrive at your table.
Everything is $2.75 each except 3 pieces one.
Umami oil seared beef was too greasy, don't get that one.
Salmon skin sushi 
Snow mountain roll. Too much sauce, crab tasted frozen, nothing looks like picture. 
Dessert $3.20 Of course I ordered with touch panel so why it's melting already? I was really sad. 



Kura Revolving Sushi Bar 
333 E 2nd St
Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 290-9631

Sun-Thu:11am - 10:30 pm
Fri-Sat 11am - 11pm

https://kurausa.com/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/kura-revolving-sushi-bar-los-angeles-3




No comments:
Write comments