So Kong Dong Tofu House Korean B.B.Q. - Valencia, CA - Vegas and Food

Jan 31, 2007

So Kong Dong Tofu House Korean B.B.Q. - Valencia, CA

 

Another restaurant in Valencia, CA. If you wanna eat REAL Korean food in Valencia, this is the place to go. As far as I know, this is the first real Korean food in Valencia, and taste very good. You get banchan like you get at Korean restaurant in Korea Town, and price is right.

I believe this is the family owned restaurant, when we were here, we thought the restaurant is closed (it looks like closed from outside) but it said open and it was open.



ban-chan: we really liked it. They'll bring you second ones if you'd like.



















Bi Bim Bap (rice topped with vegetables in stone bowl) $9.95
I ordered with no meat but there were meat. If I wanted to order veggie & meat, I just order veggie & meat for $7.95. I wasn't happy about paying $2 more for veggie & meat, not only veggie, BUT taste was great.










Soon Tofu $8.95




















After eating all, we were both very happy, and yes, we'd come back here again. I really hope that this place doesn't go out of business.


So Kong Dong Tofu House Korean B.B.Q
23360 W. Valencia Bl. #L
Santa Clarita, CA 91355

5 comments:
Write comments