Mirage - Stack - Vegas and Food

Jan 2, 2007

Mirage - Stack

 

Stack at Mirage. Food here was so good. I can't believe everything we ate here was delicious!! Appetizers arrived VERY fast. I'd go back here again.


free bread


 









Scott's Screamer $18 (Tuna, sesame ponzu, daikon) Delicious
(my husband said he not gonna eat this but once he started, didn't stop)

 








Pigs in a Blanket $12
I think they use Japanese sausage. It's good
 









Hot Rocks
 









Hot Rocks $17 (Thinly sliced sirloin)
You cook this on rock about 5 sec, each side. You have to try this. It was REALLY good. And fun!
 





Crab Cakes $17 (Louis Sauce)
small, cute, delicious














 





 










Seabass $35 (Lobster Risotto, Shellfish broth)
My husband really liked the broth!
 









Lobster $42 (1 1/4 lb, Artichokes, Potato Puree)
I loved it
 









Cherry Creme Brulee $8
My first time "Cherry" creme brulee, delicious
 









Jelly Doughnut "Munchkin" Holes $8











Stack (Mirage) on Urbanspoon

1 comment:
Write comments