Carl's Jr - teriyaki burger - Vegas and Food

Aug 13, 2007

Carl's Jr - teriyaki burger

 

Teriyaki burger at Carl's Jr. If you eat this thinking you are eating a teriyaki burger, you'll be disappointed. Because teriyaki sauce is only on bun and pineapple, no sauce on meat, so meat patty tastes just like regular hamburger. I'm not sure about the combination of cheese and teriyaki, but it doesn't matter, I can't eat cheese anyway. While I was eating, I couldn't taste any teriyaki, only thing I could taste was regular hamburger. And if you see teriyaki burger photo at Carl's Jr online, the pineapple is much thicker. It's very different from what you see online and what you actually get.





























pineapple was very thin














Don't forget to print out teriyaki burger coupon!

www.carlsjr.com

1 comment:
Write comments