Hometown Buffet - Vegas and Food

Sep 23, 2008

Hometown Buffet

 

Hometown Buffet. It was $22.58 for 2 people. So about $12 per person. We always talk how every time we come here, the price is higher than last time. I personnaly hate Hometown Buffet. Low-quality food, high fat, instant food...and too much American food (of course). Just too much for me. I just don't like this type of food at all. The reason we came here was because sometimes my husband goes crazy and he just wanna go to a buffet. But everytime after finish eating, he says this is nasty, I don't wanna anymore.

And the worst part about eating here is the kids, they don't wash their hands after bathroom, and when we were eating, one old man came out from the bathroom and he had long toilette paper under his shoes.


From all these total 20 pics, my plate was only 3 of them.







































My salad













My first plate



























My drink








































My second plate


















































































































































Rating: 1 / 5
Repeat: No

http://www.oldcountrybuffet.com/

1 comment:
Write comments