Oki Doki - Costa Mesa - Vegas and Food

Sep 24, 2008

Oki Doki - Costa Mesa

 

At first, we were gonna go to Anjin, located in the same area, actually, like next door or something, but it was so crowded and we would have had to wait 30 minutes, so since we were heading to San Diego we decided to try this place. What I learned from this place was if you don't know the taste, don't go. You always should check the reviews first, research online first.

We ordered 3 items plus Thai iced tea, $2. Croquette didn't taste like homemade at all. Also the color was too yellow to me. I ordered dumpling soup from their recommended menu. They need to add some descriptions on the menu. The soup had kimchi in it. I wasn't feeling like eating kimchi but I could eat it, but my husband doesn't like kimchi. Some people don't like it, so the menu should say so. If I knew that kimchi was in it, I probably wouldn't have ordered it.

So yeah, everything was bad. The food here is like I could eat, but I wouldn't. Also we had a hard time getting refills. This place is pretty tiny but still we couldn't get the waitress. We're never gonna come back here.


Fried croquette (2pcs), $4













Gyoza dumpling soup, $6













Seafood chowmein, $8.50













Rating: 1 / 5
Repeat: No
Parking: Yes


Oki Doki
3033 Bristol St. # O
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 540-2066

http://www.yelp.com/biz/oki-doki-restaurant-costa-mesa

Oki Doki on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments