Samosa House and Bharat Bazaar - Culver City - Vegas and Food

Sep 4, 2008

Samosa House and Bharat Bazaar - Culver City

 

Samosa House and Bharat Bazaar, a popular vegan Indian food place in Los Angeles. Since I'm not vegan, I probably just don't know what it's supposed to taste like. I didn't like the food here at all. Weird texture and flavor. We both didn't like every single thing. I'm just glad I'm not vegan.

Here's the Yelp page, you can read how most people love this place.



Rice + 3 items (1 item was left overs), $6.99


























Rating: 1 / 5
Repeat: No

Samosa House and Bharat Bazaar
11510 W. Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90066
(310) 398-6766

Mon-Sun 11:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/samosa-house-and-bharat-bazaar-culver-city

No comments:
Write comments