Cream Pan - Tustin, CA - Vegas and Food

Oct 8, 2008

Cream Pan - Tustin, CA

 

I finally found my favorite bakery in California. Probably my personal best bakery around Los Angeles. Every single item I bought was excellent. You could easily find the same taste of this bakery in Japan, but it's so hard to find here in America. The only problem is that they close at 4pm and it's located in O.C. We got here a little before 2pm and already more than half of their items were gone, also the bread I wanted was sold out.

Everything is pretty reasonably priced compared to other bakeries with this quality. The ciabatta bread kinda looked bad to me, but when we sliced it, it looked pretty good. We made panini or something, and it was very good.

Prices I wrote might be mixed up.


bread $2
It's good itself, but when I toasted it and put on butter, it was REALLY good.













blueberry danish $2













croissant $1.60


























sweet potato $1.50


























azuki cream pan $2.70













ciabatta $2


























Rating: 5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Cream Pan
602 El Camino Real
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 665-8239

7am to 4pm
Closed on Mondays

Also available at Marukai (Costa Mesa, Gardena, Pacific), Ebisu Market (Fountain Valley), and Nijiya Market.

http://creampan.net/index.html

Cream Pan on Urbanspoon

1 comment:
Write comments