Jazmin's Bakery - Newhall, CA - Vegas and Food

Oct 30, 2008

Jazmin's Bakery - Newhall, CA

 

Jazmin's Bakery / Panaderia in newhall, CA. I guess the owner is Mexican, since this place sells not only cakes, donuts and pastries, but also tamales, quesadillas, ojos, bolillos, etc. I don't know much about this area, but there are some Mexican supermarkets and restaurants around here, so maybe you can get good homemade tamales and other Mexican food at this bakery.

Hard to believe that I can actually get a donut ball for 10 cents in 2008. That's a really good deal.
None of the cakes had name tags, so I don't know their names. The taste was OK, for $2.50.


donuts 10 cents each, 30 cents total













Tiramisu $2.50













$2.50













I don't remember if the pink part was raspberry or strawberry.













$2.50













I think the yellow part was custard, and the white part was cream or something.














Rating: 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Jazmin's
24330 San Fernando Rd.
Newhall, CA 91321

(661) 799-2915


Jazmin's Bakery on Urbanspoon

2 comments:
Write comments