The Palazzo - Cut - Vegas and Food

Oct 14, 2008

The Palazzo - Cut

 

Wolfgang Puck's "Cut" at the Palazzo. It's a very popular place, we had a reservation, but still ended up waiting over 30 minutes. The waiting part always sucks, but we got a booth, great service and the food was delicious. So we were pretty happy with this place.

We both loved our appetizer: "crab and shrimp Louis". I ordered the kurobuta pork chop. It was huge, probably like 2 pounds, we shared, of course. It was sooooo soft. I basically don't like pork, EXCEPT bacon and kurobuta. I know, it sounds strange. Since this is Wolfgang's restaurant, I figured I could probably get really good kurobuta pork, and it was good. Very flavorful, and I can just keep going eating, never get sick of that taste.

My husband ordered the turbot, because he never had it before, and Gordon Ramsay always uses this fish to make his fish dishes. He loved it, but I wasn't crazy about it. Maybe just because I don't like to eat cooked white fish and, to me, it was kinda no taste.

Even though we were so full, I had to get dessert. So far, I've always had really good desserts at Wolfgang Pack's restaurants. We ordered the banana cream pie. I loved it.



bread













butter













complimentary cheese rolls













Roasted baby artichokes, crisp pancetta, cipollini $12


























Maryland blue crab & Louisiana shrimp "Louis" cocktail, spicy tomato-horseradish $28


























sauces for pork chop













Double thick Kurobuta pork chop, Flavorosa Plum-Fuji Apple "Mostarda di Frutta" $38













I HIGHLY recommended this pork chop.













Waiter preparing turbot













Pan roasted wild French turbot, "French Riviera" style, fennel, black olives, confit tomatoes $46


























Banana cream pie $14







































Menu



















Rating: 4.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Restaurant
5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday
5:30 p.m. – 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday

Bar & Lounge:
5 p.m. – 1 a.m., Monday – Thursday
3 p.m. – 1 a.m., Friday - Sunday



(702) 414-4300
http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/finedining/cut/

Cut (Palazzo) on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments