India Sweets and Spices - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Jan 11, 2009

India Sweets and Spices - Los Angeles

 

India Sweets and Spices. I believe this was a 2-item combo and cost about $5 (but I'm not sure). The food sucks. This is the first Indian place I didn't like. I specially hated the orange stuff in the picture below. I don't know what that is, but I hated it. I think it was extremely sweet. I don't know which 2 items are in the picture, but it was something I never had before. I think one is okra. Also I like my Indian food with naan, I don't like all other Indian bread.



































































Rating (food): 1 / 5
Repeat: No

India Sweets and Spices
9409 Venice Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
(310) 837-5286

Mon-Sun.10:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/india-sweets-and-spices-culver-city

India Sweets & Spices on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments