Italia Panetteria & Deli - Valencia, CA - Vegas and Food

Feb 10, 2009

Italia Panetteria & Deli - Valencia, CA

 

Italia Panetteria & Deli in Valencia, CA. Again, my husband's Yelp friends said it's good, so he got sandwiches for me and him.

You can choose a hard roll or soft roll, and we agreed the hard roll is much better. Yes, the sandwich was good. I liked my ham sandwich. He was gonna get me the deluxe ham, but he said it looked dry.

I'm not sure if it's worth the money. The website says they serve quality items. I didn't see any "quality" sandwich like their website says. I can get a double-size sandwich for $5 at Subway. This small sandwich costs $7. Total $15 for these small sandwiches?? I don't think so. I can get a similar type and size of bread, a little lettuce, tomato, and deli meat from Whole Foods and just make it myself. It would be cheaper and more food.

So yes, I liked it, but we probably won't go back unless we get coupons. Too expensive for sandwiches.



Honey Ham with hard roll $6.99








































Turkey & Provolone with soft roll $6.29









































Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service): N/A
Repeat: Only if I have a coupon


Italia Panetteria & Deli
27674 Newhall Ranch Rd. #55
Valencia, CA 91355

(661) 294-9069

Mon-Fri: 9:30-7:30
Sat: 8:30-5:30
Sun:CLOSED

http://italiavalencia.com/

No comments:
Write comments