Vanille De Patisserie - Rowland Heights, CA - Vegas and Food

Sep 4, 2009

Vanille De Patisserie - Rowland Heights, CA

 

Here's the beautiful cakes from Vanille De Patisserie in Rowland Heights. They are all beautiful, but the taste wasn't that great as it looks. Still, not bad, they are good, just not great.

They were doing a promotion and we received one free chocolate cake. I wish I knew the name of the cake and prices but because inside the store had a paper and says "No Pictures" so we couldn't take any photos. Even though I have the receipt, I still don't know which one is which ones.






















































Chocolate cake (free) $3
This was our least favorite. It was rich and hard. It's chocolate, but it had a really weird flavor and I'm not sure what that was.













Raspberry mousse







































Taro cake. I've been wanting to try taro cake and I didn't like it.













It looks very soft and spongy. Maybe passion fruit or mango?

















































































Rating (food): 3.6 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Vanille De Patisserie
1388 S Fullerton Rd. # 108
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
(626) 581-7889


Yelp

Vanille De Patisserie on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments