Alcove Cafe - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

May 18, 2010

Alcove Cafe - Los Angeles

 

My new favorite place to eat. I was here around 7 pm and the place was packed, but I found one seat open inside. That was lucky.


menu
















Buffalo chicken wrap $11.95
- crispy fried chicken, homemade spicy buffalo sauce, maytag blue cheese, jalapeno jack cheese, diced tomatoes and creamy ranch coleslaw


























Double caramel latte $4.25
Yes, I liked it. I guess I ordered large size, it was big, but never too big for me. I love coffee drinks.













crab cake benedict $13.95
- maryland style crab cakes made from sweet blue crab meat, fresh spinach, two poached eggs with hollandaise and fresh chives













My crab cakes and poached eggs were cooked perfectly and when it comes together, it's just so good. Delicious.



























It's perfect to have fruits after eating food with thick egg yolk














Rating (food): 4.3 / 5
Rating (service):
4 / 5
Repeat:
Yes

Alcove Cafe
1929 Hillhurst Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027
(323) 644-0100

Mon-Sat 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Sun 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.

http://www.alcovecafe.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/alcove-cafe-and-bakery-los-angeles


Alcove Cafe & Bakery on Urbanspoon

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments