Las Galas - Little Tokyo, Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

May 7, 2010

Las Galas - Little Tokyo, Los Angeles

 

I was in Little Tokyo recently, and I saw this tiny place that I even didn't realize it was there. They have some Japanese items, but also burgers and tacos.















Here's the menu





























This is my Yakiniku bento box $7.95













I thought my yakiniku (beef) was fine.













I think it was chicken salad, didn't have enough taste.













sushi rolls (crab and avocado inside), tasted ok.













For overall, the food was average, but there are so many other better places to eat around here for better prices.


Rating (food): 3 / 5
Rating (service):
3 / 5
Repeat:
Maybe

Las Galas
103 Japanese Village Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213)687-4811


http://www.yelp.com/biz/las-galas-los-angeles

Las Galas on Urbanspoon



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ


人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments