Mako - Los Feliz, Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

May 12, 2010

Mako - Los Feliz, Los Angeles

 

If you want good cheap food, this is the place to go. It's located next to the movie theater and it's kinda hard to find. It's very tiny place but popular. And now, I'm a fan of this place. The food is really cheap, like I ordered tempura bowl and it was only $2.50. And you think they're gonna serve awful food for that price, but it's not. It's not an amazing food, but they are good for that price. I went to Starbucks after the lunch, and my tall frappuccino was around $3.60. I'm still shocked my lunch was cheaper than my Starbucks drink.









































menu

















My lunch special; tempura bowl $2.50













I think there were total 4 tempura on top of the rice. shrimp, zucchini, carrots, sweet potato?? Not sure. But it was good, the batter was crispy.













My friend ordered this: Tempura and Salmon Teriyaki (comes with rice, salad and soup) $8.45







































Rating (food): 3.7 / 5
Rating (service):
3.7 / 5
Repeat:
Yes

Mako
1820 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027
(323) 660-1211

Mon-Sat 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.

CASH ONLY

http://www.yelp.com/biz/mako-los-angeles

Mako on Urbanspoon



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ


人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments